Tenants have a right to live in property that is up to code. If you have problems with your home or apartment and your landlord won’t fix them then call and see if a lawyer is the right option for you.

You should also call the city inspector, Inspectional Services Department in Boston, or the Board of Health, depending on where you live.


Comments are closed.